[TechAssist] Citizen JCTV1591, 14" TV/VCR, funny volume

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:34:41 -0700

This TV/VCR?s volume can be slowly turned down until it reaches ?1?, and
then when you go to ?0? the volume totally disappears.  At ?1? the
volume is still quite noticeable. Customer is fussy so I would like to
help him if I could.  Is this normal with these cheaper Citizens and is
there anyway to adjust this so the volume would decrease at a greater
rate?

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada