[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check and Windows XP-Home ???

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:52:35 -0400

I have an older Microtek scanner model E3, with SCSI interface. I
ditched the SCSI card that came with the scanner and bought an Adaptec
2940U scsi card on Ebay. Windows 2000 has no problem running this scsi
card or the scanner. Just download the latest Microtek scanning software
from their website.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7