[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check King

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:07:20 -0500

Looking at the schematic on the TCE web site that circuit looks so
simple Al, do you get pulses on the secondary side of the transformer?
If yes but no 5V on the rectifier diode cathode then there must be a
short to ground at the cathode or 100 ohms to ground if not direct.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana