[TechAssist] Re: Charging Circuit--Riobi 14.4 drill Charger

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:08:31 -0400

Same thing goes for you...you cheap bugger.
With your money...go out and buy a new one. If he lets you dump your Garbage
in his bin....you have a good starting point.
    I sort of kid about this stuff, but you are all starting to realize,
it's really not  a worthwhile effort, unless your own time is written off.

But an answer to Secondary would be at least 25 to 30 volts.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada