[TechAssist] Re: Changing of Servers *PLEASE READ*

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:08:11 -0500

Very little difference between the old:
and the new:
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 12:12 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Changing of Servers *PLEASE READ*

I, for one, had this problem and contacted support.  They sent me the
correct link.  However, I wasn't using book marks to access the site.  The
problem probably lies in the wrong link listed at the bottom of each
TechAssit mailing.

>Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html

This was the link I used and had problems. Perhaps this may help clear up
some of the cause and correct the problem.
Just trying to help.
Daryl
Daryl's TV
3310 Dyer St.