[TechAssist] Re: Capacitors Please Read

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:39:09 -0500

To Jason and all:

Be assured that most of us feel that no question is stupid.  I only expect
that everyone treat each other with respect and consideration.  This
includes checking the list archives and the tips on the web site before
posting a question.  A lot of the back and forth would be avoided, as well
as having to answer the same questions over and over.  It has saved me from
asking a question that felt stupid several times.

As with any solicitation of free info, everyone should understand that you
will get lots of opinions that may or may not be correct, may be partially
correct, or may be useful in limited contexts.  The cap question was a
reasonable one and the answers were a good example.

Keep asking questions.  I'm sure to have a stupid question at some point and
I hope everyone will behave in a reasonable manner when I ask it.

Also, everyone, please send the trivial emails that are not likely to be of
interest or use to the rest of the list to the individual, not the entire
list.

Thanks everyone for the continued help and for making the list better as we
all learn.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World