[TechAssist] Capacitors

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:41:10 -0600

Hi all,

My father who has been in the buisness for over 30yrs had an interesting idea.
I have a tv that will require a NP capacitor and Dad seems to remember that it
was possible to make a NP out of 2 polorized capacitors. He, however, doesn't
remember how to do it. My question is, is it possible to do and how? I hardly
remeber this being a possibility from school and like most shops don't stock a
variety of NP capacitors.

thanks in advance

Jason Mouton
Mouton's Electronics