[TechAssist] Re: Capacitors

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:42:32 EST

http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/NonPolar.pdf

This is the only reliable way that will make a true equivalent circuit. This
method works very well where there are high current and voltage swings as you
will find in horizontal circuits.

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV
Freeport, Maine

> Hi all,
>
> My father who has been in the buisness for over 30yrs had an interesting
idea. I have a tv that will require a NP capacitor and Dad seems to remember
that it was possible to make a NP out of 2 polorized capacitors. He,
however, doesn't remember how to do it. My question is, is it possible to do
and how? I hardly remeber this being a possibility from school and like most
shops don't stock a variety of NP capacitors.