[TechAssist] Re: Can YOU Fix A Philips Yoke?

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 06:20:09 -0600

I could only guess, since the sounds from yokes are usually
very high frequency waves, (~10 - 15,000hz~) this may give
the 'illusion' that the noise has stopped because these
frequencies are extremely directional (noise could have been
emanating from the top of the yoke).  The lower the
frequency, the more 'omnidirectional' they are.
-Clint

Happy Thanksgiving &
God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner