[TechAssist] Re: CTX monitor

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:42:26 -0400

Since monitors can run in multple scan formats, they have to compenste the
deflection
with a variable DC (series pwm type) regulator.This is in series with the
SMPS output.
If the transistor shorted, you might get that symptom in the faster rates.

Also, some montors employ a separate H defl driver that is indepenent of the
fbt.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway