[TechAssist] Re: CTC203 won't start and click

  • From: Joe Batchelor <jbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:58:00 -0600

>One of the first things to do is simply pull the yoke plug . . . .

I would never tell anyone to do this.
It could burn a spot on the CRT if high voltage does come up.

In the good old days they had a jumper or interlock that would
break the B+ when the yoke was unplugged.

I would remove the CRT socket before trying to run a set without
the yoke plugged in.

Joe Batchelor CET TX-80