[TechAssist] Re: CTC203 won't start and click

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: al m <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:53:20 -0800

> would turning down the screen voltage stop the burning of the CRT?

It sure would. Pulling the CRT board off will too.

--
Best regards,

Bil Green
2001 TV VCR
Mammoth Lakes, California
760-934-2001                          mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, January 21, 2003, 6:18:02 PM, you wote:

am> Now this might seem like a stupid question but would turning down the screen
am> voltage stop the burning of the CRT?
am> al marquardt
am> ampm@xxxxxxx

am> ----- Original Message -----
am> From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
am> To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
am> Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 4:24 PM
am> Subject: [TechAssist] Re: CTC203 won't start and click

am> tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

>> JB> ------------------------------------------
>> JB> Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
>> JB> http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
>> JB> ------------------------------------------
>> JB> To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>> JB>   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>> JB> To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>> JB>   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

>> Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
>> http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
>> To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>>   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>> To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>>   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

>> Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
>> http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
>> To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>>   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>> To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>>   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

am> Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
am> http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
am> To REMOVE your email address, click here:
am>   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
am> To CHANGE your email address, click here:
am>   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: