[TechAssist] Re: CTC187CN3 Turning on and off and half video on screen.

  • From: "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:20:46 -0400

I just fixed one of these - the problem was a couple of leaky switches
(in our case on/off and channel up) on the switch panel. The way we
finally proved it was to unplug the switch panel when the odd activity
started. Without the switches in there, no more on/off action.

Sorry but video was ok in ours.

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV
40 Main Street