[TechAssist] CTC185AB shutdown

  • From: "Barry MacInnes" <foxhole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:05:28 -0500

Hello Techs,
    This unit came in dead, I replaced The power supply kit #231523  and set
powered up and ran for the rest of the day. The next morning when powered up
it shut down in 2 minutes. the second time it powered up and ran the rest of
the day. I have replaced C3126 and resoldered the fly. The problem is that
after AC is removed it shuts down on initial power up once, then it plays OK
all day. Has anyone had this problem?
Thank You
Barry
TV Service Clinic