[TechAssist] Re: CTC177BF

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:49:45 +0000

Here is a plain text copy of a web site I saw describing these regulators.

Switching Regulators (thick-film hybrid ICs)

STK730-010  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, 110Wmaximum output power
STK730-020  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, 145Wmaximum output power
STK730-030  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, 180Wmaximum output power
STK730-040  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, 210Wmaximum output power
STK730-060  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, world-wide use., 110W maximum output power
STK730-080  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, world-wide use., 210W maximum output power
STK730-090  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, world-wide use., 280W maximum output power
STK730-130 Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, 105W maximum output power
STK730-150  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Semi-regulated control, 170W maximum output power
STK73903 Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Feedback control, 180 W maximum output power
STK73904  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Feedback control, 210 W maximum output power
STK73906  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Feedback control, world-wide use., 110W maximum output power
STK73907  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Feedback control, world-wide use., 180W maximum output power
STK73908  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Feedback control, world-wide use., 210W maximum output power
STK73909  Self excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of MOSFET)
Feedback control, world-wide use., 280W maximum output power
STK740-020A¡ä Externally excitation type switchingregulator (adoption of
MOSFET) DC-DC converter that supports battery input (12V), allows arbitrary
output voltages to be set, 25W maximum output power

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: CTC177BF
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:47:58 -0600

Ed,
Here is the info I have saved.
I would only use the higher numbered regulator, when the original one is not
available.

LLW
**************
STK730-010   110Watt    can use -130
STK730-020   145Watt
STK730-030   180Watt
STK730-040   210Watt
STK730-050   280Watt
The 730-0XX of higher wattage will replace any lower but of course will cost
more.
There is also a STK730-150 that I believe replaces the -030

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx