[TechAssist] Re: CTC-177AA BAD POST ALERT! ALERT! ALERT

  • From: "Watcher Watcher" <Watcher000000000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:15:45 -0700

Hello Ken, I am familiar with computers, I repair them all the time. My problem
is with the operating system I am using, M.E. and Explorer 6.0 preview2 doesn't
allow for my signature on replies, only on original e-mails I write. If someone
knows how to make it do it on replies too, I am all ears and would appreciate
the info.
Affordable John.
Affordable Electronics
Tumwater Wash.