[TechAssist] Re: CTC-177AA

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:37:54 -0400

Dave,
As a tech, you must understand how incomplete your message was.
Especially on this chassis with all the known problems..not many of us have
time to send you every fix for 'snow on channels'. We are not mind readers,
so you must tell us what you have tried.
We love to help--must you must give us something to go on.
As stated before--we are more likely to help those that sign their post to
let us know who they are.
There are times a non-tech does make it to the list  and who has time to
teach these people.
Good luck.

Jeff(vacation 10-6 to 10-11) www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111