[TechAssist] Re: CTC176K2 20" hotel set, weird!

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:39:12 -0500

Kevin,
I have been on the road and not had the proper EEPROM with me and "tried"
others I did have. These have resulted in various scenarios such as worked
okay (but perhaps some features were different), dead set, worked but
display and foldover issues....etc.). So they ARE NOT the same. I might
suggest replacing the micro (part# 222934) and the EEPROM again (part#
221098).

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager