[TechAssist] CTC169BG5 no sound, or pic Video in video works

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:26:24 -0500

CTC169BG5 no sound or pic, Video in works, but it appears that audio in does
not work.  I would have suspected the tuner, which had been replaced
previously, elsewhere, except for the no audio in.  I replaced Q2906 at first
with no change, then discovered the no audio in.  I also replaced the cr4118,
"just because"  it gives many different symptoms, and I all ways replace it
with any repair on these chassis now.  Any pointers (before I pull out the
schematics)  would be appreciated.  BTW, could someone post the link to the
tech assist archives?
Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St