[TechAssist] Re: CTC169 vertical

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:45:48 -0600

Never replaced flyback on 169 for vertical
have seen 2 small caps give intermittent vertical collapse or compressed
change C4518 and C4519 both .33mfd polyester caps in series at base Q4506.
Also had cracked surface mount cap once C4521 8200pf at U4501 pin 3.
hth
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc