[TechAssist] Re: CTC169 Regulator Kit.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:30:21 -0400

Thanks Gary and Ken;
Gary...I have been trying to get this kit from Global for the last 6 months.
Still B/O.

In order to successfully do this with the customers acceptance for
cost....pretty well need the kit.

Getting OEM parts seems to put it out of range for most customers.

So I emailed Joel at Cathray, and he said he would see if he can get a kit
together at a fair price.
He didn't have the info for what was involved, but does now.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx