[TechAssist] Re: CTC169 Int. vert and audio

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:37:02 -0500

Here's the only tip in WinsTips that applies to vertical AND audio. Great
program, everyone should have it!
Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

RCA   CTC169

Raster Squashed Vertically. Has Osd But No Audio Or Video.

Jeff Stielau : 8/2/99 : Shoreline Electronics

Check -12v Supply Off Pin 7 Of Flyback. If It Measures +4vdc Or Something
Odd, Check For Open Pin 7 On Flyback

Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.