[TechAssist] Re: CTC169..

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:42:01 -0600

It is my observation most flybacks and some other parts specific to the
ctc169 chassis are discontinued but still listed in the latest PartfinderII
I have been waiting a flyback for CTC169 35" set since may 2004 (customer
finally gave up last month)
We didn't give generic as option cause we didn't want to fix.
had one for PTK169 proj backordered for 4 months finally customer agreed to
ASTI replacement
It worked great!
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx