[TechAssist] Re: CTC169

  • From: "G.N.Arrivas" <gna2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:48:12 -0800

Are you working on CTC169 or PTK169
You will get a wrong tip if you give wrong chassis numbers. You CTC169 on
the subject line but you mentioned a projection TV in the body. Which is
which and may we can help you.

G.N.Arrivas, CET, Pittsburg, CA
Tel/Fax: (925) 432-2057
Arrivas Enterprises
http://www.arrivasenterprises.com

Electronics Repair Help
http://www.etechhelponline.com
(Viewed by technicians in 60-plus countries worldwide)

Tax Help Online:
http://www.itaxhelponline.com