[TechAssist] Re: CTC130 Tuning Problems

  • From: Daniel <danielstarca@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:00:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi David:
 The Tuner Modules in the CTC 130 were the Origional
'Tuner resolder' Repairs for Rca's...
 You have to take the Entire Tuner Module out of the
set, and take the 'can' apart and resolder all the bad
connections inside, especially the areas where the
connectors from the chassis connect to the tuner
P.C.B.'s...
--- "Teal, David" <Teald@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I thought that the tuner module solder problem was
> only on the CTC175 and above.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave Teal

=====