[TechAssist] Re: CTC130 Tuning Problems

  • From: jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:54:43 -0500

I had posted a reply re tis one earlier, and since have tried my own to
seethat I wasn't correct on my first suggestion, and I found that mine
tunes up to about 62 on the cable channels with the VHF input and will go
to at least 72 ( our cable system only goes that far) if you hook the
signal to the UHF input also. I did not try anything with it, but my set
has a f type connector and a 300 ohm connector for VHF, with a pin to move
to select the 300 ohm setting. I am curious if Mr.Teal has tried both
inputs, if his set has them.

Mike Goins jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx