[TechAssist] CTC 210 fixed

  • From: "S. Pasher" <spasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:11:56 -0330

Thanks to all those who helped with this one. The problem was only the H/O
was shorted. I could not get it to the store (it was too big to get up the
stairs. I don't know how they got it down?) so I had to take only chassis. I
checked every thing on set and could only find  the shorted H/O. The fuse
wasn't even shorted.
I was sweating when I tried it the first time, but it worked fine  The
original problem was the set would click but not come on..
Can't find the original email so I'm sending this as an update.

Buck Pasher
Buck's TV
Gander Newfoundland
Canada