[TechAssist] Re: CTC 197,Q14101

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:39:35 -0400

Wilf, as big a country as Canada is I guess your not alone in that
category, I still don`t know exactly how a package gets from someone
like me in the states to someone like you in Canada but I`ve sent
packages to Canada many times and it never cost any of my customers
$25-$30 for s+h unless it was for fees/costs incurred after I shipped it
from the US Post Office, I`m
going to the post office tomorrow to find out more about this. I`ll post
what I find out tomorrow.Thanks for the reply,
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Sunny Florida