[TechAssist] Re: CTC 197,Q14101

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 17:45:37 -0400

Gary, just for grins and chuckles I`ll find out from the US post office
what it would cost to send a 205064 to
Canada and I`ll get back to you guys, I`m building a web page now that
is going to sell used parts and New Old
Stock,  etc. etc. maybe mailing parts to Canada through the mail would
be beneficial to both of us???
Larry E.
American TV & Electronics
Sunny Florida