[TechAssist] Re: COST OF RE-WINDER AND CHEAP VCRS

  • From: "DOCVIDEO" <DOCVIDEO@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:17:45 -0800

Dual direction re-winder is $15.00....and yes they do care.....almost all the
VCR's I
see are not the $59.95 ones..but I do get them in here too..and there is a 65%
fix
rate on those cheapeeeees.....most I see are the older ones. Besides the dual
direction re-winder helps keep not only the wear down but the tape path clean
longer.....by placing rental tapes in them to advance tape to clear damaged and
dirty
section at beginning....which 95% of all rental tapes have....unless it is
brand new

MONTE MONCRIEF
BAKERSFIELD, CA.
DOCVIDEO@xxxxxxxxxx