[TechAssist] Re: CD-Rom

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barry Thompson <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:11:11 -0700

Hi Barry,

Actually you were correct the first time. Most people will format the
drive when they reinstall Windows (if you don't tell them not too),
and of course all data will be gone. Best to try the Enum fix first.
If you reinstall Windows all the drivers will not be reinstalled.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 PC 1000