[TechAssist] Re: CD-Rom

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob@Bobs tv" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:28:09 -0700

I install AIDA32 on many of the PCs I service. It really does tell you
plenty about your hardware and operating system. And for PCs that
won't boot or if I don't want to install a program I use the DOS
program ASTRA. ID's the hardware. The DOS version is available here:
http://www.sysinfolab.com/download.htm

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green