[TechAssist] Re: CAP KIT FOR HC3041 3 LINE DIGITAL Comb filter

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:54:10 -0400

I used to waste time when the "non-polarized cap" problem showed up. I
would try 2 caps back to back or look around my junk pile for one on a
board. Then I got smart and ordered a half dozen of each value for
stock. Now I simply go to the bins and get one when I need it. No more
time spent scratching my head wondering if substitutions are gonna last
or not.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada