[TechAssist] Re: Business Opportunity!!!!

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:08:19 -0500

Ty

Its not really a good idea to post a Credit Card Number to a Group where
that Info can be seen. If indeed that is a Stolen CC, you have just made
that persons Life
a hundred more times wors than it probably already is....not only does it
show up here, but it would likely show up in Future google searches since
this List's Messages wind up going into the archives.

Its just not a really good thing to be doing, even if the CC Number is
bogus.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)