[TechAssist] Re: Boy this is a Long Shot :-)

  • From: "AURTRON" <Aurtron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:55:06 -0500

Ran into this problem with Sharp's a couple years ago. After contacting
Sharp, they had the customers call and then they would give them a new TV
and have them return the old one in the same box.

Haven't had a bad one in awhile so don't know if they are still doing this.
The sets I had were older, at least 5 years and long out of warranty.

Don
Aurora Electronics
Florida
Aurtron@xxxxxxxxxx