[TechAssist] Re: Boy this is a Long Shot :-)

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:43:02 -0800

Tritronics doesn't have a parts list for your model.Shows the model but says
'part search unsuccessful'.
Don't think a picture will do much good,as physical size/location of the
holes would be
hard to determine.

Acetone seems to be holding it.
The set is back together and moved to a cart where it is playing now.
Not much faith in it holding though,as I don't have much faith in the plastic
that did NOT break.
thanks

Peggs

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!