[TechAssist] Barco Graphics 800 Video Projector for Sale

  • From: Quality Video Service <BTSteve@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:10:32 -0500

We have a Barco Graphics 800 video projector and RCVDS 800 switcher for
sale.

As the name implies, this projector is capable of doing scan frequencies
from NTSC & PAL through
90 Khz, well above S-VGA / X-VGA, and would be ideal for HDTV home
theater and / or computer graphics.
Think of your game graphics!

It's capable of projecting images from 6' to at least 15' diagonal and
can be configured
for floor, ceiling, front or rear projection.

Delta HD-8, Rev. B projection lenses.

Projector and switcher has RGBHV inputs as well as video and s-video
inputs.

CRT phosphors have no brown or burn marks.

Makes a great picture with any source, at any scan rate.

There are data ports for communications between projector and switcher.

Switcher has multiple inputs for video, s-video and multiple RGBHV
inputs for computers.

Switcher sends signals to projector via RGBHV. Has mounting ears for
standard 19" rack mount.

Convergence for each scan frequency is memorized in the projector. Each
input has multiple
frequency memory banks and automatically selects the correct settings.

Projector and switcher look clean cosmetically.

Convergence, geometry and set-up is done digitally. Can be passworded to
protect setup adjustments.

There are many more features that are too numerous to mention.

We are an Authorized Service Depot for Barco, so we know this is good
equipment and it's not being sold
by some guy that purchased it at some auction.

Will warranty equipment for 90 days.

Digital pictures of the units are available.

We are asking $3000 for the package. No cables as installation will
determine lengths and such.

Installation available in the Houston / central Texas area. If you need
installation help, we're here!

If you know of anyone looking such a package, please contact me for more
details or forward the information.

Thanks!
--
Steve Rumel
Quality Video Service   7008 Long Point   Houston, Tx. 77055