[TechAssist] Re: Bad vertical outputs LA7832

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:53:48 -0500

Ken;
Good thing to post. Hopefully it goes to the right people.
Pretty hard these days for any supplier to guarantee their IC's, but when
problems are posted, such as yours, they can take the appropriate action.

The thing that gets me sometimes, and not mentioning any names, the supplier
won't give you Warranty, because they had been Installed".???

That's when I get me dander up.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada