[TechAssist] Re: BUSH 2568 NTX - any info at all?

  • From: "Charles Belich" <seashell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:17:05 -0800

Resoloder vertical IC . You should get the number off the vertical chip.
Locate Vcc pin , should be about 28v.  If not trace back to a diode and
check it. I would also make sure vertical IC is good or just replace it . If
you are trying to make a living off fixing TV's  buy an ESR mtr and check
caps in vertical ckt also...................Charlie

Charles Belich
Slidewire Electronics
108 S. 1st. Ave KL
Hibbing , MN 55746