[TechAssist] Re: BLS data

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:07:08 -0400

That is assuming that the customers are already waiting in line with
their $30 vcrs! Otherwise, if you consider the "dead" time, it would
probably average out to minimum wage, or less.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"