[TechAssist] Re: BK Precision CRT Analyzer adaptors question

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:16:54 -0500

I know I'm not suppose to sell except certain times of the month, however if
it will be of help to you, I have a "brand-new" (still in original factory
blister packaging) BK Precision CR-XA UNIVERSAL ADAPTER that I do not need.
I purchased (2) of them last year and I could sell you one. They sell for
$69 plus shipping/handling it would be $80 easily by the time you get it.
I'll sell you my extra one (I have two) for $50 and ship for free if you'd
like one. I use one and they are a handy-must have. I made my own Sony
adapter but the CR-XA still comes in extremely handy! I bought 2 of the
CR-XA adaptors because I have (2) B&K467 units, one stays in my service van
the other in the shop. I use the one in my shop almost daily. I hardly ever
use the one in the van, so I have never even taken the adaptor out of the
package. It will work with the B&K Models: 467, 470, 480, 490, 490B CRT
Testers and allows you to test and rejuanate any CRT!

Dan Garris
Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC
Ph: (252) 638-4477