[TechAssist] Re: BIG 35" TV pick ups?

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:13:01 -0600

Phil,

I manually still pick up the sets and bring them to the shop, if the
customer can't bring it in. I have a neighbor that's retired that helps me
with pick-up and delivery, and antenna work,etc. 90% of my repair work is
done in the shop now, the older I get the harder it is to see
things,(printed circuits, traces, poor solder connections, etc) without good
lighting and magnification.

                                    Dan Webster
                                    Webster's TV
                                    Shullsburg, Wi.