[TechAssist] Re: BIG 35" TV pick ups?

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 05:41:23 -0500

Yes, I do remember the Curvy Zenith....worked on 2 in the last 10 years.
Expect to see a lot more Gull Wing RCA's and Diamond Cut Sony's than the
Curvy Zee...I'll need a freakin' 2nd van for that freakin' plywood jig...
Oh, and a carpenter for starters....   :-{

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815