[TechAssist] Re: AutoStart Installation

  • From: Tel-Tek <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:36:01 -0400

Thanks Perry.

Never thought that these things would come into play.
Always thought American/Canadian cars had a "negative ground" by adding 12V+
from a source..or a relay requiring higher  current...it was good to go.

Apparently not...

BTW...you note it's not Honda...or oversea products, When it comes to
transportation..give me "Good American Know-how".

Talk to me 5 years from now...may be a different story.

-Ed-
--
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada