[TechAssist] Re: Asta La-Vista

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:56:35 -0500

I wish this would end, I'm sorry that Steve decided to leave Techassist
but I can assure everyone here that I did no bashing nor did I do
anything to Insult him. There were a couple of emails between him and I
where he offered a part at a price and I declined the offer and jokingly
said I could get three for the price he wanted.
He then brought it back to Techassist with a some very childish comments
and threats about getting me removed from Techassist. I did reply to
that email in my own defense and hoped that would be the end of it but
he decided to drag it on. I wish Damon had not jumped in, he was simply
trying to help but it did cause more bashing from Steve.
Let's end it now PLEASE while Doug and Jay are unable to babysit us.
This should have been a simple "I have it for $$" and "No thank you" as
it started out. As a final note for anyone interested Steve does have
his own email list where you can get help looking for hard to find
parts, please contact him direct to sign up. NO MORE ON THIS SUBJECT!
PLEASE! Jim.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *