[TechAssist] Re: Asta La-Vista

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 21:08:40 -0600

Well I for one am probably going to get flack for this, but Steve has done
nothing but help me when I needed it and the recent BASHING he has taken is
very disconcerting to me. I for one am sometimes a little leery to ask for
help on things in the fear I will receive negative feedback. I read most of
the recent posts and if I am wrong than I am sorry but aren't we all here to
help each other? Makes really no difference when we have several places to
buy things then find the best price and go with it, don't bash the company
with the higher price. Does anyone know if Steve is the owner of
Technotronic Dimensions? Maybe he has guidelines that the owners make him
follow on parts prices. I for one will be sad to see Steve leave he has been
an asset to this site, by helping with repairs or finding NLA parts. Hope
maybe somehow tempers can cool and things can get back to normal.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701

satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx