[TechAssist] Re: Apex AT2708S/CH-10C /VD873/ Z DIODE shorted, need #s

  • From: Jack Latimer <jac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:55:14 -0400

Robert thanks for your reply. On my original post I listed the wrong diode that
shorted.
The correct one is VD862 that I need the ratings on and pt #.
The 16volts are there on N601.Pins 1&7 have1 volt on them.When I push mute
button
on remote pins 1&7 go to .1 volt.I can leap frog from pins 3&5 on IC N606 to
pins

3&5 on IC N601 and get sound to spkrs. that are variable with volume control and
sound is muted when I push mute on remote.
 I can only handle 5 meg on e-mail & even with that I have problems at times.
Im not sure I have the resources to download from the members site.I would be
willing to try with a little instruction.           Thanks  again