[TechAssist] Re: Apex AT2002 no power FIX

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:09:56 -0500

I saw the original HOT specs, anything is better than
that one... even the D1555
if you haven't got a better one handy, go ahead
(if it runs cool you're done!)
You'd better not worry about the HOT any more,
just check the vertical IC temperature, they die
by overheating, recently,  I had to add a thick piece of
aluminium stock to the existing one because it was
running red hot (the former vert. IC had died for, I
believe, similar amount of overheating..)
HTH
Jorge

At 12:46 a.m. 30/09/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Don't know if anyone got this from me but I replaced the D1202 Hot With a
>D1555 and it ran nice and cool. Now!!! Does anyone have anything to say
>about what I did or should I let it go?
>Al Marquardt
>ampm@xxxxxxx
>Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
>206 W Main
>Girardville Pa. 17935

>Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
>http://sell.tech-assist.org
>The Tech Address Book:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.htm
>Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm
>Lost Password:
>http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".
>Email Archives:

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org