[TechAssist] Re: Any one Know any place to oder parts

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:36:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chuck
      I order most of my parts from Andrews Electronics. Ph 800-289-0300, Fax
800-289-0301.
      I get most of my parts next day. Course I'm in Calif. not in Main.

            Paul
chuck <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All
Dose any one know were I can oder parts other then Tritronics.i have had
nothing but problems with them on the last 2 orders I did with them the
last one I ordered was on the 9th and I called today and was told they
were just shipped today on the 19th this is just not right I lost 4 jobs
because of them with a loss of almost 600.00 so if any one can tell me
any place else that has the same oem parts.and when i am told both times
they had an error and i was never called thats not go customer
services.Don't get me wrong I never had any problems with them till the
last 3 orders

thank you all for letting me vent this

chuck staples
staples tv