[TechAssist] Re: Any luck with that Gibson amplifier?

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:20:08 -0600

Twas me,   very much appreciated,  not repaired yet but  on the list and
parts in box on top,  ( bunch caps ) tubes all checked ok I'll let you know.
The owner in no hurry ( out of country ) so its kind of on the back burner
for now.   its cold and I'll be stuck inside today, may get to it.   thanks
again
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237